Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Hey Jude....

...don't make it bad.... Take a sad song, and make it better.....


So now that you have that song stuck in your head, you know how I feel. ;)
So my littlest persons best friend is a sweet boy named Jude. Although today is Judes Birthday.  (Happy Birthday Jude! ) He had his party on Sunday. I tried to get my little guy to make his card but he was too busy playing with his brothers to be concerned with coloring ;)  So I made his card.


For this card I used stamps from various companies.
 
I started by stamping the little trucks and bus (Papertrey ink) with black momento tuxedo ink and colored them with copic markers. I did the same with the balloons (Neat and tangled). I added some wink of stella and glossy accents to all the images and set them aside to dry.  
The box  (Neat and Tangled) was cut from kraft cardstock and stamped with a tiny star (PTI)  using luxe pigment inks in red, yellow and blue. I made a little bit of an oopsy by stamping the sentiment a bit too high, but I didn't notice it until I was attaching the box to the card, at which point I was out of time and could not re-do it. ;-/  For the card base, I stamped the star background (Hero Arts) onto  stone grey (PTI) cardstock using a light grey ink (fog, SSS) I assembled the box with all its goodies onto a stitched panel cut from white cardstock (PTI) and popped it on to the base with foam tape. Lastly, I added some silver star sequence for some extra sparkle. 

Jude, apparently loved his card, and that make me very happy. :D
 
 
Well that's it from me for today folks. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Tasha :)
 

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! You are a genius with colour and Glossy Accents, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What thank you me Lady. 😜😝 You are too kind 😘

      Delete
  2. This card for Jdue is so sweet! I think that you did a wonderful job colouring it and for a young boy it is such a fun card! You and Glossy Accents--always perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...