Monday, February 10, 2014

Rainbow Birthday

Hello again.
I finally managed to make something to participate in all the PTI Anniversary festivities. :)


Todays challenge is all about words!  I actually used one of the sketches from the anniversary wish list challenge.  But I didn't use any of the color combos, so I can't eter this into that challenge too. ;(
I do hope to make something else though ;)

For this card, I simply added strips of score tape to the card and added glitter in rainbow colors (al la Laura Bassen ;) ). I die cut the word 'HAPPY' from a white piece that I die cut using the accompanying tip top dies. I then die cut the word 'HAPPY' and the star from gold foil card stock and put it into the recessed negative. Next, I stamped the sentiment. Lastly, I popped the panel onto the base and added some enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by.
Natasha :)

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card. Talk about a word being a focal point! Your glittered supporting elements are no slouches either. This really is spectacular and outstanding among the boodles of cards that have been posted on PTI in the last week.Bravo! (I hope this isn't my second comment. Not really sure where my first one ended up.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!! I love the rainbow stripes with glitter & the gold especially! Super, super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glittery stripes. Fun and colourful birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the graphic feel of your card! So striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors you opted for and the gold foil really pops. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! The gold looks great with the rainbow of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card the gold and those gorgeous rainbow colours are amazing together

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! The gold foil was a great choice on this card and those stripes are so eye catching.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...