Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dino-Mite Birthday

Hello again.
Today I want to share a card I made for a birthday party my boys attended over the weekend.

I have had this set for a while now, but had not inked it up. I just adore these little Dino's they are really fun to color.
I started with the panel on the base. I tried Laura Bassen's famous plaid stamping. I used Hawaiian shores, limeade ice and orange popsicle.  I am in LOVE with this technique, you will be seeing more of it here for sure! (thanks Laura ;) )
(I would have preferred to not cover up so much of it, but I was in a hurry and did not have time to make another panel for the front. I still think it looks awesome though ;)  )
I colored this little guy in with copic markers and added some wink of stella shimmer to it.  I added a few enamel dots and it all came together quite nicely.

Thanks for stopping by.
Tasha

2 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing, Tasha! What a darling image and a delightful card! Hope you are well! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome plaid background stamping & such a fun card. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...