Monday, September 23, 2013

A Birthday card

Hello, there.
Today I have a quick and simple Birthday card, that is going to a little girl who just turned 9. I hope she likes it :)


 The cake and sentiment are from Jane's Doodles. I stamped the cake onto a stitched die cut panel from Lil inkers. I then colored the cake in with copic markers and  layered on the frosting. I used the wink of Stella zig  brush pen to add some shimmer and some glossy accents.  I stamped the background with the Hero arts envelope background using angel pink Momento Luxe ink.
Everything, except the the stamp and matt die are available from Simon says stamp. So I am also entering this into the Wednesday challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.
I hope ou are having a great day, wherever in the world you are.
Tasha :))

2 comments:

  1. Natasha, this is beautiful! Your coloring is perfection! :) Thanks for playing along in our challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I have been hearing so much about that wink of stella glitter, I've got to snag one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...