Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Snowflake tags.

I'm back with some gift tags to share.  I have fallen way behind on my posts and need to play a bit of catchup! So here goes:


 And here's what the back looks like :)
I have been wanting to turn these images into tags for a while now, I just have not had time to. But I finally managed to play with them. I love how they came out. I think they are sure to add some fun to any Christmas gift, don't you think?
They were fun to make too. I masked of the images that I colored in with copics and used distress inks to color the backgrounds. I added some white gel pen snow and some stickles.  For the tags I die cut the snowflakes and the scalloped circles out of white card stock covered in double sided tape and glittered them with glitter ritz. 

Thanks for coming by,
Tasha :)))

4 comments:

  1. I love them! So beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea! These are all beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Tasha! I love these beautiful tags! They could be used as ornaments on a Christmas tree too - nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Beauties!! Love your blue shading around the image - it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...