Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shaving foam jane :)

Hello again :)
I am just popping in to share a card quickly. We are going on vacation and trying to get everything ready is no small job.
So I thought I would take a break and share something pretty :)
 I am entering this card into the Runnway inspired challenge


I started by making the dress "fabric" piece using the shaving foam and ink technique.  I then stamped the Little birdie Jane image onto a piece of rustic white card stock and cut it out. Next I stamped the image onto a plain white piece of cardstock and colored in the hair and body and glued the dress to the image. I then ran it through my bigshot with the PTI sunshine impression plate.  I mounted that onto a piece of ripe avocado and then mounted that onto the rustic white base. I left it sentimentless for the time being, until I decide what I occassion I will need it for :)
Hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of summer vacation:)
Tasha

11 comments:

  1. OMG Tasha this is flippin fantastic!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! your dress came out pretty amazing! The ink streaks look perfect with the folds of the fabric! Before reading the post I thought you colored it by hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You're not going to believe it but I have that stamp on my desk ready to make a card!
    Isn't it beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: I love how you did the pattern on the dress - I'll have to get some shaving foam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fabulous card, Tasha! It's the perfect take on the photo inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so beautiful! Love how you did the patten on the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so gorgeous! The colors on the dress are pretty, and I love the textured background. Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the Runway Inspired challenge shout out!! This is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this was a WOWZSA!! card for me!
    :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW. The design. The technique. The result. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...