Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Make a wish

Hello, hello :)
I have a card to share with you today that I made for a friend of my Husbands at work. She needed a few birthday cards for girls of different ages. This was one of the ones I made. Now, I have to apologize in advance for the AWFUL picture.  I unfortunately finished making the card at 3am and I did not have time to snap a pic before he left for work, so I asked him to please take a few pictures before he gave them to her. Well.... here is what I got.......
Why post his? You might ask... Well, I love the way the ombre dress turned out and I am really not a fan of making the same card twice, so I thought I would just post it anyway, for you to see.  I don't color often, (I am too impatient) but I really enjoy it when I do. I hope you like this anyway, and will be back tomorrow with another card. :)

Hope you are having a great day wherever you are :)
Tasha

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...